Worldwide | The IFC Magazine | The magazine featuring you!

Welcome to Worldwide | There IFC Magazine

Worldwide magazine was founded in September 2018. The goal was to bring reliable news to the community about Infinite flight and real world aviation, while also allowing the community to contribute.

Since then we have redesigned our entire Magazine from top to bottom. On the 3rd of February 2019 Worldwide debuted it’s new design.

Missed a release? Don’t worry

We have an Archive of all our magazines. Just head over to the archive. There you will find all magazines. Have fun reading!

“This is amazing! I’m not much of a reader but this is my new favorite magazine!” @Plane-Train-TV

“This is awesome! Really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work - well done!” @jakevaz423

“I never read that much but this is a very good magazine about infinite flight. I would love to read more of these in the future” @MemePigeon21

thread%20you

Worldwide | The IFC Magazine is based on connecting the community, that is why we want you to send in your screenshot or stories and get them featured in the magazine.

Are you interested?

Send your work to pictures@ifcmagazine.com

thread%20contact

Here’s a few handy ways of keeping in touch with us and contacting us!

Social media

worldwide-instagram @ifcmagazine

worldwide-twitter @ifcmagazine

Contacting methods

worldwide-web www.ifcmagazine.com

worldwide-mail info@ifcmagazine.com

Continue to keep an eye on our thread for further news or releases!

Contact | Infinite Flight Community | Website

18 Likes

That’s a great interview. Very interesting, thank you for adding my question. I’d love to learn more of how he absolved that modular pilot training.

You did a fabulous job with this magazine. Well done.

3 Likes

I enjoyed reading this issue, lots of interesting articles! The new design looks great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback. Send us a PM with your questions, we’ll try and get them answered.

1 Like

Thanks! It took a lot of time to redesign it but it was worth it. Hope you liked the ad 😁

1 Like

WEBSITE IS BACK ONLINE

Our Website is online, thank you for your patience.

thread%20logo

2 Likes

Our next magazine will be out this week!

2 Likes