Worldwide | The IFC Magazine | May Magazine out now!

Welcome to Worldwide | There IFC Magazine

Worldwide magazine was founded in September 2018. The goal was to bring reliable news to the community about Infinite flight and real world aviation, while also allowing the community to contribute.

Since then we have redesigned our entire Magazine from top to bottom. On the 3rd of February 2019 Worldwide debuted it’s new design.

Take a look at the current magazine of the month. Just head over to the This months magazine.

Missed a release? Don’t worry

We have an Archive of all our magazines. Just head over to the archive. There you will find all magazines. Have fun reading!

“This is amazing! I’m not much of a reader but this is my new favorite magazine!” @Plane-Train-TV

" enjoyed reading this issue, lots of interesting articles! The new design looks great! Keep up the good work!" @PlaneCrazy

“You did a fabulous job with this magazine. Well done.” @Marc

Worldwide | The IFC Magazine is based on connecting the community, that is why we want you to send in your screenshot or stories and get them featured in the magazine.

Are you interested?

Send your work to pictures@ifcmagazine.com

We are very lucky to have Partners. Here are our Partners listed below.

f067c99a15f357144d65402712334df19f92ff9a

6c7191e8690f53ba89b9759129528153543051a0_2_690x496

Here’s a few handy ways of keeping in touch with us and contacting us!

Social media

worldwide-instagram @ifcmagazine

worldwide-twitter @ifcmagazine

Contacting methods

worldwide-web www.ifcmagazine.com

worldwide-mail info@ifcmagazine.com

Whilst you are here. Why not check out our newsletter?

Subscribe

Continue to keep an eye on our thread for further news or releases!

Contact | Infinite Flight Community | Website

8 Likes

This is easily the best thing to do when I am literally filled with bordem, and then I get an email saying the new newsletter is out. It’s always nice to see an overview of what goes on in this Community.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback. The idea of the newsletter is, when we release a new magazine, you get notified straight away.

I love the online feature of these and the easiness and simplicity of it. Great job

1 Like

Thank you for the kind feedback. We hope to have a offline version in the future :-)

1 Like

I see you @ifcmagazine Rockin the P&P logo. Great mag, I really liked it. You should have made an article on some of the upcoming community meetups.

1 Like

Yes. It’s a cool logo ;)

Thanks!

We will! We are also going to be at a few.

• LHR meetup
  • RAF Cosford

Nice, if you need a hand with writing any of those. You know where to find me. (I will not be at any, but I will help you guys out)

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, we will consider it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.