Worldwide | The IFC Magazine | January 2020 Release

worldwide-logo-thread

Welcome to Worldwide | There IFC Magazine

January 2020 magazine

January 2020_1

Here’s a few handy ways of keeping in touch with us and contacting us!

Social media

worldwide-instagram @ifcmagazine
worldwide-twitter @ifcmagazine

Contacting methods

worldwide-web www.ifcmagazine.com
worldwide-mail info@ifcmagazine.com

Whilst you are here. Why not check out our newsletter?

Subscribe

Continue to keep an eye on our thread for further news or releases!

Contact | Infinite Flight Community | Website

32 Likes

That is gorgeous! Fantastic new format for the magazine. Really enjoyable, honestly.

Great work! Looking forward to more issues of the magazine.

1 Like

Wow! Had a great time reading the magazine! May I ask for the source of the clouds will soon enter beta topic?

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Great job on this magazine, best magazine I’ve seen this year! Great read here.

1 Like

It was mentioned in this blog post.

2 Likes

Thank you @Butter_Boi @MrMrMan @JulianB

We have some really cool topics to talk about this year. So keep your eyes peeled!

3 Likes

I somewhat missed that one over the holidays. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

1 Like

Fantastic job to all who contributed to this. It looks good, I’m impressed! Will definitely keep a close eye on this.

4 Likes

It’s glorious. Awesome job!

3 Likes

Incredible magazine as always. You two (@Chris_Wing & @Nick_Wing) keep managing to impress me more and more with each issue every month. It’s clear that you both have an undying passion for your organisation and I can only wish it every success. Everything from the writing to the graphics just works really well together. Can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store for 'Worldwide" and us the readers! Great VA advert too by the way ;)

3 Likes

Really nice magazine guys, can’t wait for the next one😁

1 Like

This is an amazing magazine, live the cover and everything, amazing work to everyone involved!

1 Like

Thank you @Infinite_Qantas @TransportForLife

1 Like

Great work ! I really appreciate to read the magazine, the design is cool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.