World's Top 10 Most Dangerous Airports

Hello Infinite Flight Community, I was sitting the other day wondering what my next flight should me and i thought i should try something exciting. 1 month since i started flying in infinite flight, i have learnt to fly manually, land in crosswinds and also the most difficult part which needed a bit of study at first is step climbing. After doing all this i wanted to do something dangerous. So i thought why not i try the top 10 most dangerous airports in the world and test my pilot skills. Down here is a poll for World’s Top 10 Most Dangerous Airports. I hope everyone will vote asnd help me choose the airport which i will fly next. Also sorry if i miss out on some airport. Please do let me know in the comments section which other airport as per you is the most dangerous airport if any. The airport which will get the maximum votes will be my next destination.

Here I present to you World’s Top 10 Most Dangerous Airports

• Lukla Airport in Nepal
  • Courchevel International Airport in France
  • Toncontin Airport, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
  • Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten
  • Paro Airport in Bhutan, Himalayan Mountains
  • Gibraltar International
  • McMurdo Air Station, Antarctica
  • Madeira Airport, Portugal
  • MCAS Futenma, Okinawa
  • Narsarsuaq Airport, Greenland

0 voters

Thank You All For Your Time.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, it’s hard because I haven’t flown into all of these, but I’d say Madeira, all the mountainous ones are tough, but Madeira gets really windy and has a tough approach combined with the constant crosswind. Winds willl change, mountains stay in the same place

3 Likes

ohk brother would keep that in mind. Thanks for voting.

1 Like

Paro can really help you handle getting back in line of runways if something happens with appr, etc. But it is a challenge for all though which is why I voted for Paro

2 Likes

i agree I have tried Paro once and it is brutal man.

On the F-22 it’s worst bc you’re landing at 200kts

1 Like

yeah it is difficult and also you can’t fly low.

Shouldn’t St. Barths be on here? Also St. Maarten isn’t really dangerous at all

2 Likes

would keep that in notice. Thanks for coming.

1 Like

Paro. The weather is unpredictable and can change very fast with the terrain around which can influence wind. On the other hand, the airport location is just so tricky to nail weaving between terrain and making a turn right before landing.

2 Likes

What makes Futenma exceptional dangerous?

It’s located in a densely populated area, but that’s not uniquely dangerous to Futenma.

1 Like

so true…

I think Princess Juliana is the most dangerous because if you look at the pictures and videos, that beach is pretty crowded and those planes come in real low. So if one of them comes in too low and has a high sink rate, all those people could die on the beach, in their cars, and on the plane. Or if one of the planes miscalculates their descent rate then you get the same outcome. I actually just took off from Princess Juliana about 5 minutes ago in a 788.

wow thanks buddy for the vote.

1 Like

I honestly don’t really see how St. Marten is dangerous? It’s a standard approach.

For me it has to be Paro. Its absolutely insane!

truely its difficult.

But think about how a slight miscalculation could be the cause of a tragedy. And then if an incident did occur, there would be hundreds of casualties as opposed to Lukla which would be about 15. I think Lukla is more difficult to land at, but Princess Juliana is the most dangerous.

Its not dangerous. It’s up to the people if they want to stand there, not to the pilots. And keep in mind the touchdown area is far away from the people, the chances of a plane actually hitting someone is near impossible. Additionally, to my knowledge I’ve never seen a plane crash in SXM. I only know that one person was killed because of the jet blast, whereas in Lukla plane crashes have occurred.

1 Like

I’ve seen pictures of a lot of planes touching down earlier than that.

I suggest none of those. Pick Juneau.

It’s approach is difficult from both sides.(runway 26 is similar to Paro) Look up the proper approaches online and you will find some good videos about it.

It is also often foggy or windy. The weather is known to change in mere minutes