Hello Infinite Flight Community, I was sitting the other day wondering what my next flight should me and i thought i should try something exciting. 1 month since i started flying in infinite flight, i have learnt to fly manually, land in crosswinds and also the most difficult part which needed a bit of study at first is step climbing. After doing all this i wanted to do something dangerous. So i thought why not i try the top 10 most dangerous airports in the world and test my pilot skills. Down here is a poll for World’s Top 10 Most Dangerous Airports. I hope everyone will vote asnd help me choose the airport which i will fly next. Also sorry if i miss out on some airport. Please do let me know in the comments section which other airport as per you is the most dangerous airport if any. The airport which will get the maximum votes will be my next destination.
Here I present to you World’s Top 10 Most Dangerous Airports
- Lukla Airport in Nepal
- Courchevel International Airport in France
- Toncontin Airport, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten
- Paro Airport in Bhutan, Himalayan Mountains
- Gibraltar International
- McMurdo Air Station, Antarctica
- Madeira Airport, Portugal
- MCAS Futenma, Okinawa
- Narsarsuaq Airport, Greenland
Thank You All For Your Time.