Worlds First Solo Business Jet

“THE PERSONAL JET. DEFINED.
The Vision Jet is the realization of a vision to reimagine and reinvent the jet airplane in order to create a whole new category of aircraft —The Personal Jet. It’s a jet that’s designed to be flown by the owner. Not requiring a full-time professional pilot or a full-blown flight department, the Vision Jet fills the untapped void between high performance pistons and the Very Light Jet. Simpler to fly and easier to operate and own, the Vision Jet is truly a revolution in personal transportation. It makes jet performance accessible to pilots and aircraft owners who, up until now, could only dream. Of course, with the exclusive Cirrus Airframe Parachute System™ (CAPS™) the Vision Jet also sets a new standard in jet aircraft safety.”- Quoted from the Cessna website!

Looks awesome here’s a picture!

And the cockpit is mind blowing!!!

12 Likes

And only costs about 2 mil lol

14 Likes

I’ve heard of this, I thought they were around for a while.

So amazing!

I already love the Vision Jet. The cockpit looks amazing.
The Citation can by flown solo though, so the Vision is not the world’s first solo business jet.

3 Likes

That would be a christmas gift for me.

Looks great!!! I could be wrong but this looks exactly like the cirus vision? It just look smaller. Still love the design!!! Definately a must has in IF

I used to fly this plane in XPlane 9.

Cheaper than most aircraft tho :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.