World's First Real Flying Car "The PAL V" is Available For Order

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/motoring/the-world-s-first-commercially-available-flying-car-has-finally-arrived-a7583166.html
The first flying car has came to life it costs nearly ₹2.70 crore(530,000 USD) according to ZigWheels ,In My opinion it is nice to have flying cars but it will have the air traffic get increased

5 Likes

Please make your post more interesting
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/delta-airlines-passengers-are-in-for-a-sweet-surprise/96824/4

5 Likes

This is interesting it’s the worlds first flying car

1 Like

Sure it is, but linking an article and writing “flying car” sure isn’t productive. If people would bother writing just a bit more…

1 Like

Surprised. I think ATC for flying cars will be the biggest obstacle. Its already a mess with professional pilots in commercial planes. If everyone has a flying car ATC will be a fest LOL.

I can imagine people requesting transition at 10,000 feet loool

2 Likes

Apparently Dubai wants to launch their drone taxi service.

2 Likes

If its fully AI equipped, then a flying taxi service wouldnt be that bad. Still not safe, Also price will be super expensive

1 Like

I think flying cars don’t need an ATC Assistance as they are flying not too high from the ground. The Future is here

2 Likes

@SingaporeAirlines They certainly do imo if airspace is crowded to avoid mid air collision. And where are they gonna land? Airports will also be extremely crowded(if they have to land in airports since landing on a road will prove difficult and unpractical).

1 Like

@jdag2004 @Joshua_Fleming my birthdays coming up 😏

2 Likes

Haha! Forgot about you! Already placed my order and it’s gonna be shipped to South Africa. You can come visit and I might let you touch it 😂

1 Like

Maybe the 180MIL USD price tag should be adjusted to the $399,000-$599,000 USD range. Slight difference.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.