World2Fly Airbus A330-300

WORLD2FLY A330-300 | LIVERY REQUEST

Image credit Diogo Ricardo

World2Fly is a Spanish passenger airline that operates out of Adolfo Suarez-Madrid Barajas Airport in Madrid, Spain. The airline was established during 2021. The airline has a small fleet which consists of 3 A350-900’s (See feature request for that livery here) & 1 A330-300. This A330-300 has been recently been transferred to its subsidiary company World2Fly Portugal.

WORLD2FLY PORTUGAL

World2Fly Portugal is a subsidiary of World2Fly. It’s fleet consists of a singular A330-300, previously owned by it’s parent company World2Fly. World2Fly Portugal is based out of Lisbon & Porto (both 3D airports in Infinite Flight) to destinations such as Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico & the United States.

WORLD2FLY X JET2

In the summer of 2023, Jet2.com (a UK based Charter Airline) & World2Fly Portugal came to a lease agreement which would see CS-WFP (a 13 year old Airbus A330-300) be used by Jet2.com & Jet2holidays for their Summer 2023 operations.

Image credit Ken Fielding

The aircraft would serve routes to Tenerife, Dalaman, Faro & many more popular routes for Jet2.com where they required a higher capacity aircraft to meet their demand. Jet2 have a history of leasing A330 type aircraft, having leased a 200 variant from AirTanker for the past few years.

CONCLUSION | PLEASE VOTE!

To conclude, I will say the addition of both these liveries would be a fantastic addition to Infinite Flight. Currently, only TAP Portugal has long haul aircraft in Infinite Flight that can be based out of Portugal.

Furthermore, the addition of the Jet2 leased paint scheme would add another livery to the collection of community favourite VA @Jet2Virtual, as well as giving general Manchester Airport enthusiasts another unique livery to use out of EGCC in the simulator!

If you would like to see both of these liveries added to IF, please vote above!

Thanks,

Dan | @DanT
Chief Executive Officer
@Jet2Virtual

Cast my vote! This looks fantastic 🤩

2 Likes

Thanks Michael, very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Dan
Chief Executive Officer
@Jet2Virtual

1 Like

Voted, I just want to see World2fly at Havana (MUHA) and Cancun (MMUN) with the A350’s and A330🫡

1 Like

Completely agree mate! Benefits both world2fly fans and Jet2 fans equally.

Cheers,

Dan
Chief Executive Officer
@Jet2Virtual

2 Likes

You got my vote 🇵🇹

2 Likes

Thanks Ruben!

Dan
Chief Executive Officer
@Jet2Virtual

1 Like