WORKS WITH 20.2: SmoothTrack 1.04 (iOS+Android) - a VR-style head tracker, also supporting Infinite Flight!

Please do! Thanks @epaga great stuff!

2 Likes

It would help a lot if I had a big screen to play on IFS! Great app!

2 Likes

I’ve just been trying it in the BETA and the only thing I don’t like is how it’s inverted it’s confusing 🥴

1 Like

Hmm…that may be a bug. What is inverted?

2 Likes

The camera movements

1 Like

Haha, I mean: is the left/right inverted or the top/down? How are you holding your device?

1 Like

I’m holding my device the right way around and it’s all movements I’ll screen record it and pm it to u if u want

1 Like

Yes please, that’d be great…that’s a strange issue indeed.

2 Likes

i don’t overly trust this app, but it does seem rather interesting, idk how i feel about an app seeing my face and controlling everything and seeing the movement…

But i’m sure other people will enjoy it! seems like a great app!

1 Like

I’ve set it up and had a quick play with it and it works brilliantly so far. Going to try and do a few take offs and landing with it

1 Like

To be clear, the app does not store or send any of the camera data to any server or anything like that. All of the camera data is completely kept local on your device, and also then sent to the local infinite flight api. But none of it gets shared.

1 Like

woooo it is awesome

1 Like

So what about iOS 14?

@epaga ! You are a genius. Congratulations on the work. I’m a big fan of everything you produce. Congratulations!

That looks amazing! Great job!!

I just bought it, can’t wait to use it!

Wow. Really cool third party app!! I’m on Android, so hoping to see a release for that in the future. Count me in

Just the other day I thought of how cool it would be to have a feature like this, and here we are!

Very cool! Definitely using this!

Should work fine! Try it out and let me know! 😜

Dawww, thanks man, that makes my day.

Awesome! Let me know how it goes for you!

2 Likes

Tried it out this morning, iOS 14 IPhone, iPadOS 13. Can’t seem to find each other with infinite flight connect on. The rest is in the email I sent you through TestFlight

1 Like