In other news: the new version 1.02 which supports Infinite Flight has finally been approved by Apple and is now rolling out in the Store over the course of the next 6-12 hours… \o/
Because the approval process took so long, I will be leaving the 50% sale for another extra day - if you want to get it at 50% off, now is the time!
Here are the release notes for 1.02:
- The app now supports ALL iOS 13 devices, regardless of whether they have TrueDepth cameras or not!
- The app now supports 2 DOF head tracking for the mobile flight sim Infinite Flight!
- New Depth offset slider for PC games!
- Better Instructions Section with more troubleshooting
- For devices with TrueDepth cameras, tapping the camera will toggle a mask in front of your face.
- New lightbulb button which will let you turn the screen dark during play to save battery
- Fixed setting port as 0 initially
- Fixed error messages sometimes coming repeatedly
- Don’t allow ports 0 & less or 65535 & greater
- Layout fix for landscape on larger phones
- Crash fix for connection error situations
- Some color fixes for dark/non-dark mode
- Better error messages