Working Landing Lights

Hello Infinite Flight Community! Does anyone know if working landing lights are soon to be a thing? I see the nav lights, strobe lights and beacon already illuminate to the ground. How hard do you all think it would be to make that a quick and easy update?

3 Likes

Well the developers are busy working on Global and straight after that they are working on the DC/10 Md/11 update, so it’s not going to be in the near future. And remember it has to be added to every plane, and that may take a while, considering all the other things they have to work on.

So all in all it probably won’t come very soon. But you can vote for it on the Infinite flight voting page.

All the best, Aussie Wombat 😎🇦🇺

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :)

We already have working landing lights in the simulator.

1 Like

Well they don’t really work, because they don’t illuminate the ground and they don’t have an effect.

1 Like

But you can see them from far away, which is the main purpose of landing lights.

1 Like

I have mixed them up with taxilights, my fault

With all Devs working on the MD-11/DC-10, it will be quickly finished.

1 Like

Is there a feature request for this? I would LOVE it

1 Like

I don’t think its a thing just to code and implement I think it’s an issue with performance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.