Working hard to achieve grade 5

I usually don’t post anything here but I am less the 100 landings to achieve grade 5. I have learned so much through this forum to improve my professionalism as an expert pilot. Thank you to IF professionals for sharing instructional guidelines . Following the rules and respecting everyone is the key for success!

21 Likes

Great job! And you’re welcome, glad to help :D

2 Likes

Well done on your near achievement! 😊

2 Likes

Good job and good luck, I look forward to seeing you in the Grade 5 club!

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure if I’m gonna make it to grade 5.

You will! Just keep reading the forums for assistance!

I mean I haven’t gotten a violation in a while thanks to APPR/NAV. I’ve gotten some warnings, but no more.

2 Likes

Great jobs im still all the way to the other side of the word from grade 5 LOL im grade 4

1 Like

Great, love those golden tags, even if I don’t have one. I got demoted from grade 4 to 3 because I don’t play as often. But I’m on my way back to 4. So glad to hear this. Hope your last few landings are Buttery

2 Likes

Golden tags ?

1 Like

Yeah, you see the white tag on grades 1, 2, and 3. Green for grade 4. And grade 5 gets gold tags.

1 Like

Keep up the good work and be professional l. Also read read the forums !it helped me tremendously!

Oooooohhh gucci. Grade 5 gets gold tags

2 Likes

Oh so that’s what the tag colours mean

2 Likes

I guess so! That was news tome as well !

1 Like

dang what an amazing job you accomplished man,that will take me like full year to get their for me.
Good Job man.

1 Like

Grade 4 makes your name appear as green and grade 5 as yellow on Live, right?

1 Like

Yes, that is correct (although some would describe it as “gold” or “peach”).

1 Like

It actually it’s taking me a full year to get where I am at .

1 Like

wow thats a long time plus great job :)