Working Displays in the Flight Deck

This would be amazing! I know we already have working control columns, joysticks, throttles, speed brake lever and flaps lever (and in the new aircraft that are coming out, working rudder pedals and gear lever).
But to top it off, we could have working displays such as your PFD (Primary Flight Display), ND (Navigation Display), ECAS/ECAM and Engine Display, the overhead panel and also the MCP (Mode Control Panel or better known as the Auto-pilot panel).
And the list goes on! Hopefully the developers get to work on this as it would be amazing because I dislike the green HUD in the cockpit view, but it is useful in some cases like the glide slope and localizer indicator.

Happy Landings!
Thanks, IF - Ellis Walters

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Hopefully! Happy Landings buddy! :)

1 Like

Duplicate topic:

2 Likes

Thanks. :)

1 Like

No problem :) Can a mod merge the topics?

1 Like

Not sure… The mod will have to look at the two topics first. :)

1 Like

Not a duplicate, Nerd.

This is Displays and that is instruments.

1 Like

Does my username make sense now?

1 Like

I agree, but…it’s never going to happen. I think it might be a little too complicated for the developers. It’s an amazing idea that i’ve wanted for a while too, but, not to crush your hopes and dreams, it’ll be a while before it gets incorporated.

2 Likes

How can almost EVERY flight sim, even the Unity ones, developed in a few days, have working displays, and is it too complicated for these devs? It’s not a priority, which I don’t understand. They keep repeating that ‘eye candy’ is not priority, but this actually makes flying more easy and realistic as you won’t need the HUD turned on.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They should start working on it soon. If the IF community wants realism then that’s what they should get.