Working Cockpit Instruments

Do they not work on the A-10?

1 Like

No, only the gauges work, not the displays.

I would presume that would be the progression of the feature, probably would take lots of time on optimisation.

2 Likes

Sure it takes time but it’s a feature still missing and when thinking about cockpits in IF, approximately 90% rely on displays. I’m sure once we get it it’ll turn out great. :)

1 Like

Progression steps imo

1.Gauges (current step)
2.Displays
3.interactive basic systems
4.interactive all systems

2 Likes

Seems to be a good idea as some information shown on the display require other features like aircraft systems or a weather map.

They work.

1 Like

I think he is talking about the displays

1 Like

I don’t understand.

The 2 big rectangles on either side of the cockpit. He’s talking about those displays.

2 Likes

Oh. @Mats, did you mean these?

No, these.

In the cockpit you took the picture of, the screens on the edge of the photo with the horizon line.

2 Likes

Is that only in the A-10?

Nope.

I can understand the weather radar, but what is the other one in the rectangle?

That’s the PFD, or Primary Flight Display.
It’s basically the same thing as the Infinite Flight HUD but on a cockpit display.
I don’t think that’s what the displays are for on the A-10, but seeing as their blank, I guess we’re assuming that they haven’t added those yet.

3 Likes

No, this display shows charts and information depending on the airline you are flying for. It would be nice to have but I’m asking for the flight displays as @anon36571935 said. :)

3 Likes

No. If you go up and down a bit you will see thats wrong the display does work.

No, the displays I mean do not work. You’re probably talking about a different display/instrument than I do. :)

That is why I use In-Flight Instruments! 😉

1 Like