Words of wisdom

I believe alot of the younger people on this forum should ponder this little bit of wisdom quite a bit

22 Likes

This is true. You have to succeed in the minor to get to the major. I hear a lot of my friends want to go straight to the 747. I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing ;)

4 Likes

You never start at the top. You always have to climb to the top.

3 Likes

Alot of the people here obsess over commercial aviation. While that’s fine, I fear its to the point sometimes where they don’t realize they have to start off in a Cessna or Piper

Unless you start out in the military ;)

2 Likes

Lol I literally posted that in frontier’s slack. Thanks for posting it here as well. I agree, it does need reading.

3 Likes

I see we follow the same Facebook page ;)

1 Like

Couldn’t be said any better.

1 Like

Yes we do :)

1 Like

I guess you can have a determination to become a 777 pilot. For me I have a determination to either become a A350 or A380 pilot. But there’s a lot of time and effort that goes into becoming a pilot. You will either start out in GA or in the Military and climb the ranks

Oh yeah! I thought I remembered seeing this somewhere else recently.

1 Like

Haha I have y’all covered.

1 Like

This is exactly how I imagine flying to be!

This video is what inspired me to see it this way:

1 Like

Wow, very true:) As I student pilot I get how it feels like you are never going to make it through. That you are stupid, that it is impossible. But every flight is a major experience, it doesn’t have to be in the 777:)

1 Like

Having flown a fair few types in my time, both fixed wing and rotary, enjoy the journey.

45 years flying an airliner is a mighty long time!

Love that video

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.