Woman Dries Her Underwear with Air Vent

Anyone have gross passenger stories? This one may top the list.

15 Likes

Looks like were found topic of the year already

26 Likes

So what is grosser? This or the guy who got the plane diverted for farting?

16 Likes

Wait that happened 😂😂😂

5 Likes
4 Likes

So that was the video I kept seeing on instagram. I thought it was fake for some reason lol.

1 Like

Sigh* I’m just glad I’m never on any of these flights. I’ll take a1.5 hour delay over seeing some chick’s panties rubbing the good air vent. Now I’m going to worry about every air vent lol

3 Likes

Oh, how the politeness of passengers of past years has gone… 😤

1 Like

Sees the topic

Me

23 Likes

A luxury we cannot afford anymore sadly

1 Like

Could have cut a hole in them faster than drying. Oh well, I’m done off to sleep. Stay dry 😂

10 Likes

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ If this doesn’t explain our generation I don’t know what does.

2 Likes

I fly every 2 weeks. I’m beginning to be thankful none of these have happened to me.

3 Likes

I’d prefer to see a girl drying her panties rather then a guy farting next to me all the flight 🤣

3 Likes

I mean when you put it that way looks over smell would be preferred. But personally I just want a normal flight lol.

3 Likes

I mean the panties look like a Jib but the real question is what the preceding chain of events were that made her think this was even remotely acceptable?

Beating passengers. Peacocks and Turkeys. Obnoxious farting. A lot has happened in the past year or so in aviation. Now this. We are evolving into intelligent beings. And we want to go to Mars?

4 Likes

Well, you don’t see something like this often…

1 Like

Weird things are getting common in planes these days.

1 Like

OH DEAR GOD NOOo

Not something gross again…

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮