Woke up crashed with 3 violations

This is the second time it’s happened since Global came out. I overslept, my plane likely ran out of fuel, and I crashed. Fair enough, but why did I get 3 violations? I had nav mode set, and my autopilot was set at 39,000ft, my speed was set to M0.78. Not sure how I got violations when the plane was flying itself within the rules.

1 Like

On the dive your aircraft most likely oversped from the dive causing excess airspeed, prompting your violations. Next time calculate your fuel better and set alarms so you dont get further violations, good luck :).

6 Likes

So I can’t fly on the expert server for a week now because I overslept? Yeah that seems fair…

1 Like

Set an alarm next time?

9 Likes

Plummeting 39,000 probably would only rack up 1 or 2 violations though

1 Like

You can always see if Tyler will bump you back up to grade 3…

1 Like

I set alarms, but I’m very good at sleeping through them…

3 Likes

If you set an alarm it will get rid of the sound in the game. I tried that

2 Likes

That might be why I sleep through them

1 Like

You’d rather have violations and downgrading, than sound issues? Simple solution is to set an alarm.

3 Likes

I think what he means is IF silences the alarm, that would make sense based on what I experienced

1 Like

Yep. Sound over violations

1 Like

Thats why reserve fuel is key here, put 45 minutes or more next time, and maybe put your alarms louder. Fuel is a key part, wait the week and deal with it, happy flying.

2 Likes

Had more than enough reserve fuel. It sounds like IF silences the alarm which would be why I overslept

1 Like

45 minutes isn’t a enough An extra hour and a half would do

1 Like

Fly on casual = no violations.

8 Likes

I think you’ve got all you’re answers here. (-:

1 Like

Or just plan things better and do it properly and when you get demoted it’s for a reason so don’t complain. You overslept and raked up violations as you crashed

2 Likes

What aircraft was this in?

Ensure you plan your fuel properly, I recommend SimBrief.

Maybe pack extra fuel just in case…