Wizzair Virtual | Wizz Through The Skies | Official Thread

Congratulations WizzVA,great thread!

2 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to the VA world

2 Likes

Applied. Nice thread, congratulations on approval!

2 Likes

Nice Thread! Congratulations on being Approved.

1 Like

What an Amazing thread, welcome to the community and congratulations on your approval. We wish your staff team and pilots all the best

Robert T
COO
Virgin Virtual Group

2 Likes

I am so proud to finally see this thread public.
The adventure is now about to start and promises to be amazing !

Thanks guys for all your hardwork, it was a pleasure doing this with you.

Now, let’s fill in with pilots, turn on the seatbelts sign and fly 😍

3 Likes

Welcome to the VA world, Wizzair Virtual! The LOTV staff team wishes you a successful future.

HappyDays
Founder & CEO of LOT Virtual

4 Likes

Stunning thread 🤩

2 Likes

Fantastic thread and it looks like a great va!

5 Likes

You should join and fly with me Liam ;)

4 Likes

I might do 👀

2 Likes

It is indeed a great VA ;)

3 Likes

Awesome thread guys! Glad to be partnered with you and can’t wait to see what is to come in the future!

Ryan M, TNVA CEO

4 Likes

Welcome and many congrats to Wizzair Virtual! We’re truly honoured to have a partnership with you. Looking forward for more of it soon!

Best regards,
Airbus Industry Virtual

7 Likes

It has been a bit over a day since we posted the thread and the growth so far has been staggering, we quite literally took off!

On behalf of the whole Wizzair Virtual team, I’d like to thank every single person who gave us words of encouragement and signed up for our VA. It truly is much appreciated!

I’d also like to thank our VA partners, we certainly wouldn’t have been the same without them.

Once again, thank you all very, very much for your kind words and support, we wholeheartedly appreciate it!

Alex
Wizzair Virtual
Pilot Manager & Recruiter

11 Likes

This has made me cry… I’m so happy for you guys :)

2 Likes

We are excited to announce our first event in the IFC, in partnership with AYVA & AIBVA. Join us in this amazing event on May 15th!

Mateo_CD,
Events Manager

1 Like

As we increase the number of pilots, routes, and codeshares, WZZVA is proud to announce our 2nd event in the IFC. Join us in Sofia on June 27th. Details are shown in the thread.

Hello, i applied, but have no answer… Something happened?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.