Wizz Air Airbus A320 (Old livery)

Small bump, this livery should be add with a future A320 family liveries update!

3 Likes

Might be an unpopular opinion… but I think the old livery looks so much better. It may be because my first wizz flight was on the old livery, but I just prefer it a lot more!

Wizz A320 at Poprad Tatry (LZTT)

4 Likes

we need this

2 Likes

yeah the old livery looks way better

3 Likes

Still wondering. is this ever going to be in infinite flight

4 Likes

I fly Wizz all the time to Bulgaria in the summer, and I have flown this livery

3 Likes

Likely, since the livery Artists are adding the new liveries, such as the new Easyjet coming soon. We should see the Wizz Air painting coming along one day.

I have seen a few Wizzes taking off from Shannon Airport, likely due to the repainting. It will be very nice to see the larger stokes of purple and pink colours in the Infinite Flight skies.

3 Likes

Looking forward to this! I’d love to see this livery in Infinite Flight, is very common at small airports from Romania, and definitely is a spark of difference from the new one! Sadly I ran out of votes, but I’m fully supporting this! =D

2 Likes

Would love to see it, I cleared up a vote for it! We’ve got a few based in Sofia right now, they’re absolute beauties.

Oh really? How do you like it here? :))

2 Likes

Where? In Bulgaria?

2 Likes

Voted, i hope it will get in to the game! :D

2 Likes

the livery looks amazing. voted

2 Likes

I still don’t understand the difference between the liveries of Wizz…can anyone explain that please?

1 Like

Old livery

New Livery (Which we have in IF)

Quite a difference lol

5 Likes

Thank you! I liked the new ones better but the old ones are great to fly in IF too!

2 Likes

It really would be great to have, especially for the bases which still have older aircraft like Larnaca, Cluj Napoca, Timisoara, Varna etc

5 Likes

Voted ofc. My first flight was on an old livery Wizz Air A320 (HA-LPJ), still love that livery.

2 Likes

Definitely! Amazing Flight opportunities to compare with the newer Wizz Air fleet.

1 Like

During the summer I was doing a Wizz Air flight and was consulting a tracker for flight information. At the bottom of the page, they show photos of the airline’s aircraft. I was blown away when I saw this livery on the page. This was the first time I had seen this specific livery, and I was so impressed I thought it must be a new livery for Wizz Air. Much to my surprise, I was shocked when opening this topic to find that it’s actually the old livery!

1 Like