Wizz Air Airbus A320 (Old livery)

I think if this would be added it would really diversify the liveries on offer for Eastern Europe, with this livery still being widely used by Wizz Air IRL.

Also who can say no to that deep purple! Think it would look great in IF.

5 Likes

I prefer it to the modern!

2 Likes

I personally prefer with the sharklets, because it suit with the livery (the purple) and it’s more environmental friendly. 🙂

2 Likes

Omg I would love this one in IF.

1 Like

I know, I’d wish to see this livery too! Maybe one day.

2 Likes

I love wizz air liveries and this old one honestly looks amazing. I really hope this is added!

4 Likes

🇭🇺 Wizz ♥

Voted

5 Likes

Thanks @WizzAirVirtual, great VA.

I love the livery too! 😊

4 Likes

11 votes !..

…I think, we will see this livery in the next update…

1 Like

…If this update will include A320 liveries. 👍

2 Likes

As an wizzair VA ambassador have to bring this to the light and vote

4 Likes

Gotta bump this topic up with this awesome photoshop created by @Polish_Pilot. Check it out!

It’s a beautiful livery I would love to see in the future. Cheers for Hungary! 🇭🇺

10 Likes

If I had votes left I would vote sorry, but like the idea as I see theses flying over my house everyday

1 Like

Just founded a WizzAir A320-232 old livery landed in Budapest airport for some maintenance and for probably putting vortex generators to stop the whine.

1 Like

Nice catch! How would you know if they are adding the vortex generators?

1 Like

Thanks mate.😉
I will DM you.

1 Like

I’ll vote for this!!!

when I have more votes 😔

2 Likes

Wizz Air is currently suspending certain flights due to a Coronavirus. Let’s hope nothing wrong will happen in the future.

Gosh, I haven’t replied to my topic in months. I would wish to see another W!Zz Air livery in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Bumping this as there aren’t many like it! There are still Wizz a320s with the old livery flying so this would be a lovely feature to be in IF

4 Likes

I think I remember flying these as a kid. Definitely hope to see this and fly out of Eastern Europe.

3 Likes