Wizz Air A321

Yes I’ve been waiting for someone to make this request and I beg IF to add it to the sim

2 Likes

Why is it a problem tho

They are the rules for a request, only one image.

seems like devs. only add for US liveries :D

1 Like

I’m out of votes, still like it though

1 Like

No, that’s not true really, eg/ the Qantas livery for the 737-800. Although the demand and majority of people fly US planes so the devs are filling the highest demand for liveries, instead of focusing on the less popular ones.

Ah ok, just asking. Any post about requesting a features so i know for when i do?

1 Like

Heres a link that explains how to make a request well. (Creating a Feature Request)

1 Like

Just wanted to bump this brilliant livery which I am hoping gets added into IF! We need more low budget airlines for Europe.

2 Likes

Thanks keep seeing this on the low cost airport in Sandefjord ENTO in norway craving it more and more haha

1 Like

Uniquely different… I love it…
+1

1 Like

I really like that livery on an a321!!

1 Like

Same, love flying with Wizz Air around Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Especially that the scenery is so nice!

2 Likes

Now this would be a different livery to add alongside the Qatar A321. Can only have my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Congratulations, @Joseph_Marcel!

This feature request has been confirmed and will show up in the Infinite Flight 18.3 update! :D

5 Likes