Wizz Air A321

17 Likes

My honest opinion, I honestly like more the new livery. But this is still a nice livery.

2 Likes

It is the new livery

3 Likes

Looks nice!

1 Like

Please delete that photo or turn it into a link. Only one photo per request in #features please :)

1 Like

100% support from me! Love these liveries.

2 Likes

Very nice livery!

3 Likes

What a great livery and plane that makes up 24.7% of the Airlines fleet!
Were is the Wizz Air VA to back this! @Jeno_Farkas?

4 Likes

Thank you @Aleks_Hancock for the quick thinking about us! I’ll let the team know and get them involved as this feature became more important than ever, especially for us!

Wizz Air Virtual is hereby fully supports this request!

Thank for the OP @Joseph_Marcel!

4 Likes

Glad to hear it. I just love this livery and would really like to see it in IF to accompany the A320

1 Like

Looks great! I like it!

2 Likes

With the upcoming release of WizzAir VA (after it’s revamp) I would love for it to be added! I feel that the A321 liveries in IF haven’t got as many popular Airlines like the 737-800 has or A320. So adding this I think would bring a lovely purple blue pink addition to the A321 liveries in IF.
Also WizzAir have ardered only A321 form Airbus and soon they will be exceeding the amount of A320’s the airline has becoming there most used plane!

4 Likes

Gosh I have no vote now…
I love Wizz Air, always traveling with them between Budapest to Madrid :)

1 Like

I also fly with them often, there a good airline to travel with and they look different to any other livery out there (they stand out when parked at stands) I use them for connecting the UK and Poland

2 Likes

Yep we need this badly!

3 Likes

This would be very nice!

3 Likes

I think so, the Wizz livery fits the A321 really nicely!

3 Likes

Oh yes… It would be far more fun flying the Wizz A321 instead of the generic.

3 Likes

Well that’s just for our VA, but imagine how nice it would be to have it! I hope we can see this coming in the next update Wizz Air needs more love!

1 Like

Frontier A321 just been confirmed! It’s amazing how many more liveries they are adding into IF in the next update. I would love to see the Wizz Air A321 added too, especially with IF Pax also adding Wizz Air sounds in the next update!

3 Likes