With which Airline you would never fly?

Hello 👋🏻 In my life I flew with minimum 20+ airlines and a few airlines was horrible😂

With which Airline you would never fly?

For me it’s Tunis air I was flying with this airline and is was horrible.

4 Likes

Nepal airlines

1 Like

I will never fly Northwest Airlines.

1 Like

Spirit Airlines or is it Airways? Lol
Oh wait… I will never fly them

4 Likes

American Airlines. They have good snacks but they delay delay then cancel

2 Likes

Spirit isn’t too bad actually. I’d go with Solaseed, I flew with them in 2018 and their service wasn’t the greatest. Delayed 2 hours and then the F/A weren’t too pleasant.

2 Likes

Ariana Afghan Airlines

2 Likes

I well never flight Nepal airline
But I well flight with Ryanair 🤣

Allegiant, United (Domestic), Etihad (Its stupid expensive), Air Canada Jazz (DHC-8), American Airlines, Frontier.

1 Like

Interjet. Always a delayed airline and is about to die

I would never fly with two airlines SCAT Kazakhstan because of their terrible safety standards and PIA because Pakistan can’t have properly trained pilots

1 Like

Wait its dying? and I thought sending off their A321s were kinda bad enough

1 Like

I can already see this topic turning into everyone bashing Middle Eastern, Asian and Eastern European carriers even though most ppl here know nothing about them, not a good idea

7 Likes

waits for someone to mention ryanair and their ‘bAd LaNdInGs’ 🍿

3 Likes

Well sort of but not really, actually many know that the BEST airlines are in the Middle East and Asia. Keep in mind this isn’t just America and is a global community.

1 Like

Yup. It’s in strike. Interjet doesn’t fly scince DEC

Yes, i’d say an airline you’ve actually experienced. People are going to be naming airlines they haven’t even flown.

1 Like

Hello there,

This topic would most likely be more relevant in the #real-world-aviation category, of which you can post in as a TL2. However, long question based threads like these tend to be disallowed, and using #general for these types of categories is also not permitted. Please do not let this discourage you from engaging with the community through posts and topics, and I encourage you to continue engaging in the community in more relevant and productive discussion. For more information, you can read the topic regarding long question based threads, more specifically in #real-world-aviation.

Thank you, have a nice evening!

5 Likes

Defiantly Southw(e)orst, very overrated airline would rather prefer flying jetBlue or Delta domestically 🙂

2 Likes

The worst airline I have actually flown though would be Spirit and to be honest I have had better flying experiences living in Europe then here in America.