With Immediate Notice, El Al Starts Flights To Morocco Tomorrow

El Al Is Saved! (NEW THREAD) (News/Updates Frequently)

El Al Israel Airlines, based in Tel Aviv has just been bought, 42% of El Al, is now sold. It is owned by 23 year old Eli Rosenberg. Routes of the airlines aren’t supposed to change much

New news as of December 21

One of the top executives of the airline says that she believes free Wi-Fi should be present for all passengers on for the flights. Quoting the following: Yes. In my opinion, the ideal would be a free internet that allows the passenger to access their personal accounts on sites such as Netflix, Amazon, and Spotify. This way, the passenger will get their favorite content from huge libraries that we, as an airline, can never compete with. This situation requires technological improvements, mainly in the field of bandwidth and geographical coverage of satellites. As far as I know, internet service providers are already working on it. I assume that in the next year or two, there will be a significant improvement in the connectivity technology on board.” With immediate notice, the airline has also announced that they will start operation to morocco today as a peace flight. Regular Passenger services will most likely start in January, in about a month.

Link To Part 2: CEO Of El Al Quits After Eli Rosenburg Takes Over

Link to the Part 1: El Al To Start Cargo Flights To Dubai Once Weekly On The 747!

14 Likes

Wow that’s real detailed… Great work!

Thank you!

This is beautiful!

Please hang on while I go get my aIr SiCkNeSs barf bag 🤢

This is really great Zac. Glad to see that El Al is starting up services again to New York.

1 Like

@Z-Tube @RitzRegis @Austrian001, we have a new LYVA route!

3 Likes

The return flight has been completed!

More news for El Al. 🎉

1 Like

Thread updated

Thread updated

1 Like

That’s really exciting! Glad to see my favorite airlines making moves 👀
Which also means further peace agreements being made which is also awesome!

1 Like

Some news about this flight from Morocco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.