Wired / Wireless headphones for cabin

When you bring your own headphones for a flight without wifi connection, which headphones do you use??

2 Likes

I bring my Bose Qc35’s (Best noise-cancelling headphones imo)

7 Likes

Looks chic!

1 Like

Normally use airpods for my phone, Beats for my iPad and I have about 4 pairs of cheap headphones they give you on the flight.

1 Like

i will be bringing my Airpods Pro once we travel again or i will use my Beats Studios 3

1 Like

I usually bring my Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones. Their amazing imo.

(Btw I got a custom pair so it looks like this)

4 Likes

I remember buying these, and whew the price, but definitely worth it. I still use them at times :D

1 Like

I used my Sony MDR-ZX310 wired headphones on aircraft. Flight attendants never had a problem and they were awesome!

That was until I bought the JLab Studios On-Ear Wireless Headphones for $30. They are being sold for cheaper prices at other stores due to the sales. These are good headphones well, with controllable bass settings.

I think those two headphones are the best for the cabin when I use them. Amazing quality and works well.

2 Likes

Pods
They look and taste great!

9 Likes

I have the QC35 IIs also!

They are AMAZING! but are very, very expensive - You get your money’s worth though!

1 Like

I’d say that’s true on 99% of all Bose headsets. The price is definitely up there, but once you have them, you’ll never want to leave them.

3 Likes

Very good quality for environment 👍

Jeb Brooks would be proud!

3 Likes

How about Beats headphones?

1 Like

Never owned a pair, so I can’t be certain. I’ve tried some on in stores before, seem quite good.

1 Like

I have my airpods but the don’t work on planes as bluetooth takes wifi! Sometimes planes don’t have wifi, recommend bring any good noise canceling earbuds.

1 Like

Pretty much the choice now is Bose Qc35 or Sony wh-1000xm3.

I have been a Bose user for several years using the QC25. I have swapped to Sony now and don’t regret it, there are many reviews which say Sony music quality is better, and noise cancelling is as good as the Bose now. Have been using the Sony ones for a few months and pleased with them.

2 Likes

Check this out:

1 Like

I usually take my Bose QuietComfort 35 II on trips, and they’re wireless but also come with a wire so either can work. If I’m too lazy to connect my devices to Bluetooth and everything, I’ll usually just use the wire which is quite useful. Mine are grey, so they look like this:

They do get extremely pricey though, with most around $250, but definitely worth the price.

1 Like

Do I need to get a wired headphones for non wifi / Bluetooth service in cabin?

Great link btw!