Winter shots from GVA

Hey guys! It has been while since I posted here so… Here is a selection of 10 shots I took in Geneva since December. Enjoy!

First, we have this beautiful Saudi A321neo arriving from Jeddah

My first ever 747 shot! I was so happy to see this UAE Government 747 arriving from Dubai

Trying myself at night shots… I kinda like this one!

El Al’s 737-900 arriving from Tel Aviv

We had the pleasure to welcome Air Baltic’s special Estonia livery

Of course GVA wouldn’t be GVA without private jets… here we have a Gulfstream G650

Here’s one of the most beautiful liveries I’ve seen yet… BA’s A320neo in the “Better World” livery!

A very rare catch… Bahrain’s government 767-400ER

Aer Lingus leaving to Dublin with the beautiful “Green Spirit” livery

And last but not least, the Emirates 777 arriving in Geneva and its amazing scenery

Thanks for reading and hope you’ll appreciate these pics! Lots of spotting have still to be done so hopefully other beautiful shots will come!

Safe flights!

Luca ✈️

32 Likes

amazing shots

1 Like

Wow brilliant shots Luca keep it up ! :)

1 Like

This aircraft is a smaller charter airline I believe that charters for government officials see there 787-9 in NY early this year

1 Like

Wonderful shots! It’s always a pleasure to see Geneva represented

1 Like

It’s not an airline. The 747 belongs to the Dubai Royal Air Wing and the 787 belongs to the Presidential Flight. They are used to transport the United Arab Emirates royal family and UAE government officials.

1 Like

Amazing photos. Geneva’s scenery is perfect for plane spotting. Always great going there!

2 Likes

Airports near the mountains are cheat codes

3 Likes

You said everything!

What camera did you use?

1 Like

I use a Nikon D5000 🙃

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.