Winter Miami Airport Plane Spotting

Welcome to my winter vacation plane spotting at Miami International Airport. As me, Aunty Nsikan and Laura went to K1 Speed in Miami to race in go karts and the amount of time we had before it got dark, we decided to go plane spotting to spot some planes since I’m in love with airplanes. I was gonna spot the Air France Flight 90 that I thought it was going to takeoff, however it arrived from Paris CDG πŸ‡«πŸ‡·. Then I saw the British Airways A380 that I was gonna save the best last, but then even better spotting the Norse Atlantic for the first time, now saving that one for last. So, here go the shots.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Runway(s): 27/30
Date: 12/26/2023

First up, we have a Delta Airlines Flight 454 departing RWY 27 heading to πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 404 Atlanta on the B757-200

Next up, Envoy Air as American Eagle Flight 3989 E175 arriving RWY 30 from Beef Island πŸ‡»πŸ‡¬. I would like to go there on day, such an interesting place

Next up, Swiss International Airlines Flight 67 B777-300ER departing RWY 27 heading up to Zurich πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­

Next, American Airlines Flight 2265 B737-800 arriving RWY 30 from Cancun πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

Next, American Airlines Flight 517 A319 departing RWY 27 off to Tegucigalpa XPL πŸ‡­πŸ‡³

Next up, United Airlines Flight 1418 B737-900 arriving RWY 30 from Denver πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next, American Airlines Flight 1600 B737-800 arriving RWY 30 from San Jose πŸ‡¨πŸ‡·

Next, Yellow Banana Spirit Airlines Flight 3148 A321 departing RWY 27 heading to San Juan πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Next up, the British Airways Flight 206 on the big beast Airbus A380 heading to London Heathrow πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ departing RWY 27

And the best for last is the Norse Atlantic Airways Flight 724 on the B787-9 departing RWY 27 heading to London Gatwick πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§. Norse Atlantic Airways used to depart from Ft Lauderdale and now it’s sending Norse Atlantic flights in and out of Miami airport to where I get to spot this first Norse Atlantic Airways which is so cool.

And that completes the Miami Airport plane spotting series during our winter vacation. We will spot more planes after the movies 🍿 πŸŽ₯. As further ado, have a blessed night and stay safe.

12 Likes

Next, American Airlines Flight 517 A319 departing RWY 27 off to Tegucigalpa XPL πŸ‡­πŸ‡³

I actually was on this flight very recently!

IRL or in game? I assume IRL since u were on it recently

yes i did flew it in IRL on dec 10 it was a very beautiful flight and it was my 6th time visiting honduras

1 Like