Winter Miami Airport Plane Spotting Series 2

Hello folks, welcome to the second plane spotting series at Miami International Airport during our winter break in Miami. Aunty Ini, Nsikan, Laura and I came here after we went to the movies ๐Ÿฟ at the AMC Tamiami 18 to see Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. The weather today was nasty. It wasnโ€™t even raining that hard but it was wet outside when we went to the movies. When we arrived at the El Dorado location, it was overcast and then the sun came out as the clouds started diminishing being able to see the beautiful sunset. Going to the planes, I saved the best for last which features the Queen of the Skies that I mostly want to spot. So, I hope you enjoy these shots. Here it is.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Runway(s): 9
Date: 12/28/2023

First up, American Airlines Flight 935 A319 arriving from Puerto Plata ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด

Next up, Qatar Airways Flight 777 A350-900 arriving all the way from Doha ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Next up, American Airlines Flight 1900 B737-800 arriving from Providenciales ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ

Next up, LATAM Airlines Flight 8194 B777-300ER arriving from Sรฃo Paulo ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

Next up, Fly2Sky Flight 261 A320 arriving from Santa Clara ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ

Then an Envoy American Eagle Flight 4051 E175 arriving from Key West ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Next up, Southwest Airlines Flight 3159 B737-700 arriving from Houston Hobby ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then, an American Airlines Flight 1154 B737-800 arriving from Barranquilla ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด

Next up, second to last for the best to spot is the Lufthansa Airlines Flight 460 A350-900 arriving from Munich ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

And the last for the best goes to the Lufthansa Airlines Flight 463 featuring the Queen of the Skies the mighty B747-8 heading off to Frankfurt ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช. Hopefully when we go to Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ in the summer of 2024, we fly Lufthansa where we will fly on the B747-8 from MIA to FRA and then the A330-300 from FRA to LOS.

And that completes the Winter Plane Spotting Series 2. I hope you enjoyed these plane spotting shots especially saving the best for the last featuring one of the big beasts, the B747-8. Last time we went plane spotting, we spotted the biggest beast the A380 British Airways which was heading to LHR ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง. Anyways, have a blessed night and be safe folks.

23 Likes

Awesome shots! Love the sky in the A350 one!

1 Like

You Miami folks couldnโ€™t last a day in Washington ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Why is this the best one? Is it cause itโ€™s an AA B738 or itโ€™s coming from Colombia?

1 Like

Congratulations for catching 747-8 from LH.

Tail wind ahead,

Well, itโ€™s coming from Barranquilla. So I wouldnโ€™t say that itโ€™s the best one

1 Like

Thanks @Captain_Lufty. Thatโ€™s what I wanted to spot most

1 Like

Aircraft is a beauty though!