Winner Announced! SimCaptain’s 2020 Livery Designing Contest

The results are in, and we have our finalists! Congrats to @anon7075715, who captured 44% of the semifinal votes, and to @Thunderbolt, who got 28%. I was truly surprised with the awesome designs I received. Thanks @Butter_Boi and @JAYLAF747 for the talent you brought to the semifinals.

Here are the final two liveries.

@anon7075715’s Infinite Flight 9 Years Anniversary Livery

Background by @Altaria55

@Thunderbolt’s Deercrusher American Eagle Livery
e4a584a98012db092d4c00f8103fdb4cf48d3947_2_830x237

Please vote for the design and not the fancy background.

• Infinite Flight 9 Years Anniversary Livery
  • Deercrusher American Eagle Livery

0 voters

Voting ends 2020-05-17T04:59:00Z

I hope to do many more aviation related competitions in the future so keep an eye out for em’!

11 Likes

Wow that’s actually a hard one, but I love the design of the IF 9 years livery

The front looks like Air Canada’s livery

2 Likes

Lot of talented artists on IFC!

1 Like

The background of @anon7075715’s design is my picture lmao

Where’s my credit smh

3 Likes

I credited you in the semifinals. I’ll edit it so you are credited here.

1 Like

Deercrusher CRJ 100%. To me, the Infinite Flight 9 years livery looks to similar to the current livery.

4 Likes

It was great to be a competitor and reach the semifinals. Although I didn’t make top 2, that’s ok, these two liveries are great.good luck to both of you in the final poll!

1 Like

Let’s go for DeerCrusha

1 Like

Congrats to our winner, @anon7075715!

1 Like

Never really thought I would win…I entered solely for the enjoyment of it. Thank You to everyone on the Infinite Flight Community that voted for me. @JAYLAF747, @Butter_Boi and @Thunderbolt - Thank You for participating alongside me, the competitive atmosphere was definitely there! I hope there can be more of these competitions in the near future. 🙂

2 Likes

I’m confused…

1 Like

It was great to see all 4 of these liveries, and compete with some great people, @anon7075715, @Thunderbolt, and @JAYLAF747. Thanks to the people that voted for me, even though I didn’t even make the finals. It was fun to make a livery, and see who made the best one, and I hope to do this again sometime!

3 Likes

Haha oops that was supposed to say monday😓😓😓

You should do another, I saw this too late. Here’s one I threw together anyways, I’m not too happy with it.

3 Likes

The devs should actually consider using that for their 2021 livery. It looks awesome!

1 Like

Haha thanks!

1 Like

That’s real nice, especially the transition from white to black, vice versa.

1 Like

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.