Windshield Wipers

I didn’t find any topic similar to this, but I was wondering if we could add this. This would add a bit more realism to the game, especially when wether comes out. What do you guys think?

• Good idea
  • OK idea
  • Terrible idea

0 voters

16 Likes

I think first we would need rain but good idea

33 Likes

Yeah, it would be there for fun …

1 Like

Like seatbelt button…

5 Likes

Exactly. Maybe, we can add the sound too …

3 Likes

It does have a benefit, it would add to the realism of the planes and just to have them moving would look cool too lol

2 Likes

Acid rain…

2 Likes

We would need rain before we could have this. So when rain is added, this will be a great feature.

1 Like

This is a little off topic, but do you think they’ll ever add lightning?

1 Like

ok. thanks for the info

1 Like

Well is a great idea, but at the same time is kind of pointless because there is no reason to use them, I mean, there is no raining in the weather settings

1 Like

The seatbelt sign is useless …

3 Likes

Well since there were clouds in that “continued new dawn” photo, do you think that could mean dynamic weather?

7 Likes

Yes, in fact, weather could be in the global flight update!

1 Like

I can’t believe I hadn’t considered that earlier! I wonder if anyone else has thought about that.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see that so…

1 Like

Try looking into someone’s (for expample), 777. The windshield wipers appear inside the aircraft, would this affect the rendering of soemthing animated like this? . . .

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t like the rather “cheap” games/sims that can only see inside, but not outside.

4 Likes

Thats just another thing that makes IF so great

2 Likes

But, unfortunately, Infinite Flight does have some aspects that can make it seem cheap, but other then that, I agree with you :)

2 Likes