“Winds aloft weather connection”

Hello, I am currently on expert server trying to land an a320 with 113 knots of headwind which is just ridiculous and unreal, as the METAR says otherwise. What can I do !?

Was it always like this?

METAR is known for acting up sometimes. Try activating Airplane Mode on your device for 5 seconds then turn it off or restart your router. Reconnect to the WiFi immediately after. If that fails to work, its best to divert. If you are flying online, exit immediately . You can suffer from a violation if you are on expert or training and you pass the speed limit .

1 Like

My weather connection was down 15 minutes ago too, had to land with a 21 knot crosswind which was not accurate to the METAR. All I can say is try your best and hope that the connection will restore itself soon.

1 Like

Didn’t work. I will just exit the flight although it was a long haul because I can’t really do anything else. Thanks anyway! IF devs: C’mon mates! What’s going on, this is basic stuff!

1 Like

It’s not really the Devs fault as they get the METAR from real world sites, so any glitches that occur aren’t as simple to fix. But if you progress with your flight, good luck :)

2 Likes

Ok, cheers!

1 Like