Window view extension on Infinite Flight

Now I know we already have a window view on infinite flight but I am talking about it being extended a tad bit. Here is what I was thinking.

Now I know you can edit to make it look like this but what if you could automatically have it like this? Anyone else think this feature should be added?

Then the cabin lights can be dynamic too? Just brainstorming here but sounds cool!

10 Likes

But also zoom out so you can see the entire wing as you would see in real life

3 Likes

I actually think this is a quite nice idea 😃

12 Likes

Really nice photo you got there. Your the one who edited it ?
It increases realism a lot !

5 Likes

It looks very realistic now. Nicely done!

2 Likes

Congrats! You got my last vote.

Jokes aside I think this is a great idea both for realism and screenshots! I am personally a big screenshotter and I would love this feature!
1 Like

MaxSez: Get the Rain feature first. Then you’ll get my vote. As a matter of fact I always sit in the left seat a cabin view don’t float my boat,…

15 Likes

No this is a picture from one of my friends. He let me use it but thanks anyways @Neeson52. And yes I would definitely like a rain feature @Maxmustang

3 Likes

Imagine how real and amazing this would look with global 😍😍😍😍😍

2 Likes

IKR @Tombomb777 it would look really cool :)

1 Like

I like the idea ,it will be cool to see that implemented…

2 Likes

Great idea! Another thing I’d like to see (or hear, rather) in addition to this is an updated wing camera sound. Just as when in the virtual cockpit view, the window view should have the ambient cabin sound, instead of it sounding like you’re outside of the plane😂

4 Likes

I think it would be cool,sorry i’m out of votes.

NP @pilo yeah definetly. Or we could have a mode to make any view sound like inside or outside @Faizan_Janjua

2 Likes

This would be a really great feature, i think a good start to that goal would to make the current sounds on the wings, like you were inside the plane, just like the cockpit.

1 Like

I didn’t read it, just like you said

Love this idea where did you get the window from

1 Like

One of my friends who posted it online aka YouTube I just screenshotted it and saved it @TheFlyingPankake

2 Likes

Oh ok clever! Thankyou very much