Window, middle, or aisle?

As a passenger I am very particular about where I sit. Not as picky about which side, although usually wind up starboard, I prefer the aisle seat one row behind the over wing exits in any aircraft. What is your preference? ✈️

Edit: here is a poll by popular demand

• Window
  • Middle
  • Aisle

0 voters

1 Like

I always try to go for the window seat.

Then I can see everything.

8 Likes

Normally piloting when I fly, so, I guess I’m a window person.

8 Likes

You should make this a poll, but definitely a window seat

7 Likes

What about emergency exit seats without windows.

2 Likes

Window seat FTW!

4 Likes

Windows. No doubt.

The 1 time I was not on a window was for a United flight when were upgraded due to status with Star Alliance, and they didn’t have any window seats available.

Never mind the window seat in this case, the Business Class food was delicious on the 11-hour flight to London (and it was on a United 744 when they flew San Francisco to London!)

4 Likes

Windows because I love seeing Sunset or sunrise in the air

2 Likes

First priority when flying with the family is aisle seat since I have so much space for myself. When flying alone I like window seat since who would any aviation enthusiast not be with the window

2 Likes

I have time slots
0-5 1/2 or 6 hours I can do window. This is because i likely won’t have to use the restroom.

If its 6 or more hours, I almost always choose the aisle. Also because i’m tall it allows me to stretch my feet more often haha

2 Likes

Window, always, otherwise it feels claustrophobic. As if I’m cramped between two people, even aisle doesn’t work for me since I feel more calm seeing the world outside at all times. So for me personally I pick window, but if the whole row of seats are empty then I can pick whichever one and usually go for middle in those cases.

2 Likes

I Like sitting in window seat and looking at the wing and seeing yourself flying through the clouds

2 Likes

Windows for short and medium flights. Isle for long hauls.

4 Likes

For all flights, I always use the window seats. You can always miss the best views, such as sunrises, urban cities and the country. The best views in the world are always located on the window seats. I kind of feel a little safer too, but visually. I always love recognising places geographically. I feel more comfortable, relax and joyful here. Comparing to the seats cramped in the middle. I miss the sunshine, you know? Just my opinion. 👍

7 Likes

WINDOW SEATS ALL THE TIME

#WindowSeatsDeserveToBeWorshipped

9 Likes

I really enjoy the aisle, I like being able get up easy to walk around

1 Like

I always go for the window seats to get the best view! But if I can’t I go for the aisle seat because I hate being in the middle seat. It just feels so more cramped.

1 Like

I’m an aisle type of guy. I love having the freedom on being able to get up out of my seat without disturbing or bothering other people.

The only issue is, you are always going to have to get up for the people in the inside.

4 Likes

Nice view bro

2 Likes

Short flights window seat. Long haul, I go for aisle since I get up often.

1 Like