Will you be buying a new device for global?

As we all know the developers are releasing a new update that aims to let us flying anywhere in the world with amazing Graphics. Now this may sound fun but we do know the update will use a huge amount of memory and may not be able to play on some devices due to the graphics. I own an Ipad mini 1 and i can no longer play infinite flight without extreme lag, and soon it will become like that for other devices that dont have state of the art equipment such as iphone 5, samsung s5 and maybe even some s6 & 6s phones. So whats your plan, are you going to buy a new device just for the update or hope for the best?, comment what your plan is and maybe other people can get an idea of what to do.

8 Likes

I use it as well, and it sucks. I will propably get an iPad Air 2 or something like that.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m waiting for a ‘mini’ iPad Pro 😏 Hopefully they (Apple) will create one soon.

5 Likes

I will be getting a new iPad this year, but not specifically for the reason of Global. I will take into account a higher storage capacity to ensure everything runs smoothly.

3 Likes

No, Ive got all I need with the iPad Pro 12.9 inch!

6 Likes

I’ll be probably getting one too :))

3 Likes

I just received a new phone last month so I won’t be buying more devices for Global 😉. Looking forward for it!

1 Like

Will try to get a new iPad soon.

1 Like

I probably will. Apple is scheduled to release new iPad Pros in March, so I will most likely buy one of those. I am currently playing on an iPad Mini 3.

2 Likes

No, my current device is fine. Anyways, I wouldn’t pay to get a new iPad just for one game.

6 Likes

That’s how I stand at the moment. My current tablet “should” be able to run global, but I’m waiting for the 2017 IPad Pro lineup.

3 Likes

Nop, iPhone 6S will run smoothly IF, that’s sure !

I think my iPad Air is able to run IF smoothly;-)

4 Likes

If Apple release a new Ipad product , i may be tempted. Haha who am I kidding I will be first in line at the Istore with my already maxed out credit card …

3 Likes

I won’t.

I’m happy with my 6s Plus and 12.9" iPad Pro.

There should be three new iPads coming out early this year :)

3 Likes

Apple Store now ;-) Have a nice day;-)

3 Likes

I feel like spending money just to play something is not really that necessary. If I were to upgrade it it would have to be for other uses too. Also pretty sure an Ipad Air would be able to take the update. But it may become like my old iPad 2.

3 Likes

I’m gonna try and save for an iPad air 2 so I can do long flights

1 Like

No. iPhone 6 works just fine;)

1 Like

Don’t have to, i own a iPad Mini 4 that beats the iPad Air 2 haha

3 Likes

Josh they over charge you there!

2 Likes