Will we ever get support for joysticks?

I recently bought a joystick and downloaded flight connect to my pc and it worked controlling infinite flight on my iPhone. I updated my iPhone and updated Infinite flight and now my joystick is not detected 😢.

2 Likes

Mmm… that’s strange, as long as you have live flight connected with IF it should work. Make sure the following box is checked!

I checked the settings everything is all set up. I restarted my computer and phones, the download on my pc is not detecting my phone is on the same wifi network. My only thought is maybe the new iOS update is blocking it. Only way to find out is to see if others are having this problem.

2 Likes

Hey @Raptor_416 i have seen that and I use the same the new IOS update dosent allow it anymore and they won’t update it since it’s discontinued

1 Like

This really sucks, I had my joystick for one week only. Hopefully we can get some other version soon. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Yeah look up map connect in third party and it should be there =) and it will connect your joystick

I’m trying but I don’t know how to connect it.

Yeah I don’t use it since I don’t know if it works with my throttle quadrant. So I haven’t updated my software yet but I think map connect dosent work right now with new iOS but they are fixing it sorry about this

Unfortunately we all who purchased joysticks now cannot get benefit from them… I cannot fly in the conventional way… Seems that we won’t get any support for joystick usage… Map Connect doesn’t work… Quit using IF until they fix this serious issue for joystick users…

2 Likes

I’m with you on that one.

1 Like

I highly want to get back to the sky but in a professional manner using my joystick to control the aircraft efficiently… But i think I will wait for a long time 😵🙄

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.