Will VTBS open

will VTBS be open? as the primary airport of the city i would rather go there. no international airlines fly into VTBD

2 Likes

We’ll begin operating at the top of the hour! (in ~20 minutes)

Yes but the airport they put as their primary is VTBD. I dont want to fly there as it is the secondary airport of the city i would rather go to vtbs

1 Like

You can refer to the ATC schedule for the full list of airports open. Coverage should begin in around 17 minutes. ATC Schedule • 22-28 March 2021

VTBS is not going to be open

1 Like

I completely mis-read the airport name. Anthony is right. VTBS will not be open.

2 Likes

VTBS would only open if all the other airports on the list got fully staffed - and even then given its so close to VTBD - IFATC likely wouldn’t open it anyway.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s the point, the atc schedule is trying to open up other sectors of aviation in SE Asia that wouldn’t often be seen by much international traffic.

4 Likes

Right because that’s what the consumers want. That’s why all the major international airports always have high arrivals sometimes even more than the staffed airports.

2 Likes

I think everyone would rather see EGLL staffed over VTBD but for some reason Egll is neglected on IF

1 Like

Training Server is perfect for you :)

2 Likes

And deal with people
Who don’t listen and bad controllers no thanks

1 Like

There were tho. Such as Air France, Aeroflot, Air China, etc.

1 Like

Go on: IFATC Info - Inbound Flights

And tell me where most people are going besides the designated airport of the day.

Even on expert server most people are going to the the biggest airports in the work (egll yssy klax Rjtt kord)

VTBS is third on the list and it won’t even be manned. The excuse is diversification?

I think they over diversifying.

1 Like

That’s cute, because it is the opposite of neglected.

People can fly where they want and IFATC will operate their own business, no more no less.

4 Likes

Their own business Ifatc is here to serve their consumers on infinite flight. Dont get it twisted man we are consumers of IF IFATC in run by IF to enhance the game. IFATC is here at the demand and payment of the consumer. This is how business works, you cater to customers needs other wise you are a very uncompetitive firm.

Lmao and its funny every time europe is featured on Ifatc choice or even Ifatc at home it is never featured.

Anytime London is featured in the weekly staffing the always state in small fine print EGLL will not be staffed

1 Like

They also have the right to not service air traffic controlling because they are not required to control all day (and because they have a bigger life in the real world), hence the fact they are volunteers, not workers under capitalist control of Infinite Flight.

Most IFATC members try to avoid big airports because the attention of everywhere else will be suppressed if the same hubs are being opened every day. Why do we even have global then, if Heathrow and Los Angeles are the only places people will fly to, because of atc?

7 Likes

Actually, this and LAX are always open during IFATC at home.

Basically what Claudio is saying, Tyler Shelton creates our schedules to be diverse and to explore somewhere new every couple days of the week. Anytime a big airport like LAX or LHR is mentioned, I’m sure it’ll be opened, When a controller opens a hub and another controller opens LHR, which airport do you believe will gain more movement.

4 Likes

Your kind of proving my point man no one wants to fly into a little airport with a grass runway. People want to fly into the biggest airports in the world look at the arrival stats.

I think it’s been answered. Let’s all go take a tea break before this gets heated. Or coffee if you so desire, but that’s disgusting so I doubt it…

3 Likes