Will there be more free planes?

I was just wondering, will there be no more free planes? I just think that every once in a while, they could add a free plane, like the other day 3 787s came out and they all cost money, the 787-9 used to be free but now it’s 7 dollars… Now don’t get me wrong, I fully think the developers of this fantastic simulator deserve all the money from the planes because of the time and effort they put into it! I just believe just believe a free plane added every once in a while would be nice, because some people may not have an account to buy planes or airports… But keep up the fantastic work on the game! It’s amazing!

4 Likes

Of course there will be free planes, we actually should be grateful that they gave us some. Most free planes will stay free after they’ve been reworked. Live+ is a pretty good deal for planes and regions. More free planes=Less money for devs=Less awesome updates :(

1 Like

As much as we would all appreciate free planes, the devs don’t work for free. And to continue to support their growing staff while creating an increasingly amazing product, they need to charge some money. I’m sure we would all be willing to support them.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No one will deny free planes are nice. We have quite a few nice free planes, however the pricing for future planes have yet to be announced.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Great way of asking your question it was very polite unlike some of the others and it wasn’t putting down anybody or getting mad at anybody.👍

1 Like

Yea, I see what you mean…

1 Like

Yea, true…

1 Like

Anyone have a list of all of the free planes in the Simulator?

Yep, we do have some nice free planes! I just meant like one or two new free planes like the A350 or they could make one old plane free, but I u derstand what you mean! :)

2 Likes

Thanks, man! :)

2 Likes

The 787’s cost $4.99 USD

There will be free planes but there would be more paid planes!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.