Will there be a Dash 8 Rework?

Hello! I was thinking do you guys think there will ever be a q-400 rework? It’s something I think about a lot, I can’t imagine how beautiful it will be!

6 Likes

maybe adding a live cockpit and some liveries could be fine (or new engine sounds)

2 Likes

I do not think that there will be. the dev team did not post a WIP of it yet :) but there will probably be

1 Like

Hey! The whole fleet will at some point get a full rework or soft rework. They seem to be updating the older aircraft first as some of those don’t even have animated parts.

3 Likes

Probably not anytime soon but you can vote for it here: Bombardier Dash-8 Family Rework

1 Like

Yes, I agree the dash 8 needs a rework!

You can vote for it here ;)

Edit: @Toon beat me to it :)

1 Like

I agree, I just wish it got the whole package. It has the potential to be a beautiful aircraft in infinite flight.
I can’t imagine having full prop controls, cabin etc.

I really hope so! It’s one of my favorite plans! It really deserves one. But, yet again there are much older aircraft then it. It’s up to the devs I guess.

1 Like

@infiniteflight_17 I am so exited for that! It’s just the matter of when! :sob:

1 Like

Thank you @Toon and @TheAviationGallery I have voted for that feature, don’t know how much my vote would do tho! ;c

1 Like

Every vote counts :)

1 Like

@TheAviationGallery Haha, yeah. I just don’t think there will be enough hype for a Q400 rework. Well, not nearly as much as the B772.

Whenever the time comes really. It seems as if the current pattern is that they are updating some of the older aircraft that are not up to par. With that said, the Q400 isn’t up to current standards so we can see it in the future once other older aircraft are reworked. The best way you can support this is by voting for the rework. :)

1 Like

Definitely. The 772 has a lot of demand, and it’s used way more often than the Q400. I myself would rather the 772 reworked first.

1 Like

Agreed, you make a stellar point. But, the Dash is used in countless VA’s as either a starting aircraft or a main part of there fleet. It would be nice to see them update it with noises and make it up to par because it can be so beautiful specially with a cabin ect.

1 Like

Although they have other priorities it would be amazing to see it, I always been a fan boy of the Dash8’s.

1 Like

I wouldnt be surprised, they’ll prolly rework all their aircraft

1 Like

Any ideas for time frame? I mean it takes so long for just one aircraft.

well theres a lot of people talking about the 757, 767, a330 and more which have around 1k votes already… they’ll do the planes that are used more first anyways (Most likely)

1 Like

There’s no information, therefore, no timeframe. The devs can also take as much time as they need to work on a plane. Would you rather have have a really buggy aircraft or an aircraft that’s smooth to fly? 😊

1 Like