Will the reworked 757 have real engine sounds?

Hey! I just have one simply question as you saw by the title. Will the new 757 come with real engine sounds? We have the real sounds on the 777 so why not put them on the 757, especially because your reworking the 752 right now! It would be awesome if we could have real sounds so we could hear the amazing RR engines.

2 Likes

Probably, the 777’s got a new sound pack so I wouldn’t be surprised if it did

4 Likes

I really hope so

Also, welcome to the community! Happy to have you join us!

On Instagram was stated, that they will publish later wether or not there will be now sounds

2 Likes

I really, really hope they do add new sounds. Unfortunately don’t think they will though as they recently added a new sound pack to the 777s.
As amazing as it would be to hear IF’s attempt at recreating that beautiful RB211 sound, I can’t personally imagine it happening. I do have everything crossed though!

Either way, we won’t know until the developers confirm their decision.

2 Likes

Yea it really depends. And if they are trying to get this out before 20.3 then there is a even lower chance of getting real engine sounds because they have to program it all in and it’s a big process. But we can only hope so.

1 Like

I really think they should. In my eyes it would be a step backwards. They shouldn’t add features that they cannot include in every subsequent rework because they should strive for constant progression. I’d be really disappointed if they don’t.

1 Like

Well in the Dev stream earlier this year they did say that they have soundpacks for several aircraft so don’t give up on your hope! We will know soon enough tho

2 Likes

We’ll have more on this in the near future