Will Infinite Flight Ever Look this Amazing?

My photo - so what do you think?

Please ignore the pole

• In 5 years
  • In 10-15 years
  • This will never happen

0 voters

1 Like

Just wait until Apple’s iPhone 7 PLUS comes out…

They improved everything so hopefully Infinite Flight Devs can do some real work!

3 Likes

He iPhone 7 still won’t be enough. I don’t think you realize how much processing power it takes to max out a flight sim

9 Likes

If you count the pole, then in 10-15 years. If you don’t, then in 5 years.

1 Like

Probably in 50-100 years, but i don’t if infinite f would last that long.

3 Likes

Yes it will if Matt isn’t selfish to teach his daughter coding XD

7 Likes

I do, but I’m just asking for your opinion.

Sorry, I thought you were taking to me :)

What a beauty of plane! Maybe IF it’s not like FSX or any other simulator, but they are trying to do their best. Not hoping something huge, just expecting their best and appreciate their best effort👍😌

2 Likes

The closest to it would be something like GTA but based more around planes as the buildings are as realistic as they get on any game or simulation and so is the weather.

3 Likes

…and in the next version after that one there will be a bird sitting on top of that pole, flapping it’s little wings ;-)

1 Like

Just use a Galaxy S7, it’s already out and handles IF beautifully

2 Likes

Even FSX isn’t good enough to have telephone poles in the sim. This will be a while.

3 Likes

I was just flying on GTA like 5 mins ago :)

1 Like

Keep that kinda stuff for the Lounge please :)

Yes if they made the physics better and the map bigger then it would be a perfect flight simulator in addition to Infinte Flight 😂

1 Like

not a fan of android.

2 Likes

In 5 years, it’ll be 2021. Technology would have extended to WAY better horizons. I can see 3D buildings definitely coming by then. If other mobile sims have 3D buildings already, but no multiplayer, heck, Infinite Flight might even have realistic 3D buildings by 2018. That would be lots of work for devs to do though. There’s A LOT of buildings in this world. They’re gonna need a whole nother team just for buildings.

2 Likes

Remove the pole and yes, in 5 years. With the pole, I’d expect a much longer wait.

2 Likes

Well, first someone needs to make a feature request for telephone poles. Then for realistic rendering indistinguishable from real life 20MP photos.

It won’t happen until someone makes a breakthrough in graphics rendering.

4 Likes

Please re read the first post :)