Will IF disconnect on my flight from Australia to London?

Hello again Community. Tonight I’m goeing to fly from Astralia to England. I always play IF on mobile data, but that’s expensive. I have ran out of data and tonight will have to use wifi. Sometimes IF disconnect on wifi. What’s the lickly hood of Infinite Flight disconnecting and how can I prevent it. Thanks Community. 😁.

I have played IF on wi-fi for years why would anyone waste mobile data and it has never disconnected not even once. If your wi-fi is good it would be extremely unlikely

6 Likes

Unless your WiFi cuts out during the flight, no. It would be very unlikely.

2 Likes

Hey Luke, i think that you should set the graphic and textures quality to “LOW” during the flight, if you use IF with mobile data. You should keep your wifi connection for all the flight.

1 Like

Even my WiFi is a little spotty and I made the hop during that FNF a little while back, you should be fine!

1 Like

I’m doing my flight soon so hoping for the best

Scratch that, I could not find a rought. Will try again another night.

If you have spotty wifi, meaning it likes to disconnect you time to time, i suggest putting your device right beside your router.

1 Like

IF doesn’t disconnect on WiFi for me I mean if you use data on all your flights then that’s a lot of data you have there, you should be fine unless your WiFi stops for some reason. Just make sure you have a good connection. Also, what do you mean you can’t find a route? Are you planning to have a stop in Hong Kong or Singapore or somewhere halfway through or just doing it in one go? Just go on SimBrief and put in egll to ypph or wherever you’re stopping first, then make another flight plane on the second leg

1 Like

Well hopefully
Not but we got that 120 hour challenge going by @Aaron2834

1 Like

If I were you I wouldn’t do a long haul flight on unreliable WiFi, maybe try a short haul but if I were you I’d go mental if my flight disconnected half way through a long haul.

2 Likes

No problem! It’s what IFC is for, good luck on your flight! if you changed your mind

1 Like

I can confirm this. Put the device near the router and you’ll be perfectly fine.

1 Like

Unlimited data plan 😉

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.