Will Global Flight be the entire planet?

My understanding of global flight is we can fly to all the existing regions in the game, but thats it. But people are talking about flying all over the world, outside the existing regions? Is global flight the entire planet we will be able to fly, or just among the existing regions?

Global = whole world

21 Likes

Obviously will have the 5 continents

2 Likes

There are 7 continents

23 Likes

Antarctica and which else?

1 Like

Antartica and Asia.

3 Likes

😐forget it😂

3 Likes

Even airports in remote areas and mountains will be added.

8 Likes

My but of the matter is that for at least a year, there will be huge finalization of airports. My guess is the bigger more major airports will be updated frequently.

Yeah, you guys will all your fancy book learning and what not. The real question is, will it include all 4 hemispheres?

6 Likes

You already know the answer to that question so why you pretending like you don’t know

Although Antarctica only has 1 runway, it will still be cool to see snow render. Snow currently renders as concrete (Which is why KPSP used to be all concrete)

1 Like

I think you’re missing the poin of my response, but I digress.

1 Like

Point of order, last time I checked the Earth only had two Hemispheres, North and South. ;-)

1 Like

Maybe Four Quadisphere he means? 😂

2 Likes

That must be it!!!

I don’t know about the rest of the community, but I’ll be on the border of both.

Spending my flights in the tropics.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The Falklands would be a good place to add. It has a major airport, a secondary smaller Airport and more then 20 Grass, Gravel and Dirt Strips in between mountains, the sea and rugged terrain. Some approaches would be very interesting! Also, its usually very windy there so if we could get up to date weather for that area, it would be a very challenging place for pilots to test their skills out!

1 Like

I wonder if nimrods would land in Antarctica or the Arctic though o-o
And Area 51??? It’s just a blur

1 Like