Will be flying with Emirates on the 25th

I Will be going to australia! With emirates cant wait i Will be flying This route CPH-DXB on the a380 DXB-ADL on the 777-300 er then home SYD-DXB-CPH both on the a380.
This Will be very cool becoause thats the first time i Will be flying on a big aircraft.
Comment about your emirates experiense.

3 Likes

Their A330-200 sucks (I’ve been on it twice), but supposedly the bigger aircraft are much better.

4 Likes

Yes the a330-200s are retired now.

3 Likes

Have a good trip. Flying on Christmas Day should mean a good atmosphere onboard!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a long itinerary! What class are you going? I think Emirates is a win-win whenever you fly with them because their economy is easily one of the best in the world.

2 Likes

Will be going in economy class

Nice, enjoy it!

2 Likes

If you got a window seat just above the wing, you’re probably better off sleeping or taking a stroll because those wings are massive and you won’t be able to see anything. I’ve flown with the Emirates A380, one of the most smoothest flying experiences ever.

1 Like

EMIRATES = Best experience ever

4 Likes

While Emirates has a very nice premium cabin I find economy to be the same as on most carriers. I still prefer Swiss but the Emirates on board shower is just unbeaten!

1 Like

We have reserved good Windows seats

1 Like

Personally my economy experience with Swiss wasn’t very nice… I hated the IFe system, absolutely awful (hope the 777 is better) and the food service isn’t something spectacular…

1 Like

Swiss economy is decent. The food is better than on other airlines though in my opinion. There are much worse economies out there

1 Like

I think that Emirates offers a brilliant economy class product in comparison to other major airlines.

1 Like

SIA is better than the best.

Will you be flying on a $20,000 first class seat?

Have a safe journey! And enjoy

Have a safe flight!

1 Like

Enjoy your flight!

Are you coming to cnaberra?