Will a320 be free?

IK that developers has spent a lot of time in this game so they need to make things paid to keep food in the fridge but will the a320 be free i really hope it does if anyone has confirmation please reply

1 Like

Nobody knows :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

My guess:
A319 paid
A320 free
A321 paid
A318 (if it will be there) free with 20+ IAPs

But surely one of them will be free.

1 Like

I hope so Laurens lol 😁

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Even if it was paid they might only charge 2.99 or 3.99!

1 Like

Best just to wait and see!

1 Like

Aircraft that are free will remain free when we update them. We never charged for an updated aircraft that was free before even if in the end it cost us a lot of money to maintain. We do our best to be fair here and consider that with the initial 5$ purchase you should have a few great quality aircraft to enjoy.

New aircraft (or variant) will most likely always be paid. We spend thousands for each aircraft to be modeled with our standard of quality, if we make them free it will be impossible to sustain our business.

It is worth noting that the price of aircraft doesn’t matter for ppl who have a yearly Live subscription since it is all inclusive.

13 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better @philippe but hey to say you can experience a commercial pilots life on your iPad/iPhone for less than 5-10$ that’s a great app!
Keep it up devs! You’re doing great!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

God only knows what’s next with simulators these day So! Still a great app to say the least!

Regards, John Gerard

It does for us :)

5 Likes

As for the next update, it will not have new content. We are close but the A320 still need some tweaking and we are overdue on some other fixes that can’t wait.

2 Likes

The A321 is already free so if we go by past history, A321 will be free.

That said, people would rather have a free A320.

If the A318 is added, it would likely be the IAP with 20 purchases.

Until version 1.14.0.0 (reworked 737s update) the Boeing 737-800 was free, after updating it becomes paid and the free one has been downgraded to the Boeing 737-700 :/

1 Like

There was an error in the naming of the aircraft - despite being named a 737-800, it was actually a -700 model, hence the change.

I have the yearly subscription. I bought it in Feb planning on buying it again when it runs out. Love the game, been playing since mid to late 2013!! :smile: