Will a VA accept me in if I’m not active every month?

I like the idea of joining a Virtual Airline Organisation, flying with others and sharing interests, but will any let me in if I am not active every month?
For example, I have exams soon which I have to study for, therefore won’t be able to join events as much as I’d like.
Are there any VAs that don’t require you to join events every week, and are instead lenient with how often you can join the flights.

Many thanks, Luke

4 Likes

Always depends on the VA and their activity requirements. Usually they’ll just accept you as long as you meet the minimal activity requirement. Some VA’s also hand out LOA’s, so you can remain absent without being booted off.

4 Likes

A lot of VAs I know have relaxed activity requirements. I know that MHVA and PRVA only require you to log one flight every month, no event obligations though there are definitely bonuses which would entice you to join them.

2 Likes

You don’t have to participate in events at all usually. The activity requirement itself depends on the VA, some have one flight every 90 days but most I know have about a minimum of one logged flight per month

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys. Enjoy the rest of the week ✈️

1 Like

AAVA and LYVA are also one flight per month

2 Likes

Well, it really depends on the VA. Currently I am the Head of Human Resources for Ukraine Virtual. Most VA’s that I’ve seen require one flight per month so exams and stuff shouldn’t conflict with that hopefully.

1 Like

Most require at least 1 flight every month.

1 Like

If you want to join NAPC we could probably make an exception, PM me if you’d like to talk about it.

(By exception I mean like we don’t really have a minimum amount of flights per month, but if you haven’t logged a flight for like a year we’ll probably purge your account)

2 Likes

Some smaller VAs will accept you readily since they want more members.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.