WILD Approaches (Video and Experiences)

Hey Guys, I justed posted a new video on my new youtube channel! Please check it out :) I would love to hear about some of your wild approaches that you have experienced in real life and in Infinite Flight! Please Like and Subscribe Too!

Thank You!

14 Likes

the united B757 driver made a good call for this go around! 2nd attempt was near perfect! Think the Caribbean B737 should have followed example!

Great vid, where you at the ATC Tower position?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

But you’re already going to be in one!

#Famous

I’ll keep you updated when it’s released :)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Sure! I am thinking of creating a multiplayer video soon. I’ll let you know when I will be recording the scenes for the vid :)

Thanks for the comments! I was flying the United 757-200 for the vid :)

This was one of my wildest approaches. Flying approach into Portland with the A319. Still had a 21-23kt tail wind 3.5 miles from the runway before it turned to an 8 knot headwind. Fun, fun, fun.

2 Likes

Cool video!

1 Like

XBEL 03R Inverted

1 Like

Woah, nice video, that must have been hard to pull off ;)

Inverted it is

1 Like

wild approaches that you have experienced in real life

I’m not a pilot, but as a passenger my wildest experience was a lot of turbulence (FAs buckled in, stuff flying around the galley, overhead bin door popping open) in a narrow-body jet (A319?) in a holding pattern above PHL for about an hour. When the pilot did finally attempt to land we hit something that if it wasn’t wind shear or a microburst, was pretty darn close. Pilot aborted (which is always awesome) and diverted to MDT.

2 Likes

Woah, thats crazy! xD I would’ve crashed the small Cessna after 5 seconds

1 Like

@Maxmustang, this is how you dogfight.

2 Likes

That must have been crazy! Were the passengers silent or was it wild in the cabin?

@PetJets… Max Sez… Bounce’y Bounce’y. Shi$ Hot. I’ve been flying the “D” for a very long time. Know that Approach thu the notch from Keneohe!
Flew it 1000 times in an OV-10 back in the day, never inverted. Will be watching for you, my “D” call sign “SH007” as I prep a “D” aerobatic routine for the Olympics. Regards, Max.

1 Like