Wierd Random Crash thing while landing?

So first off I was about to go on final and this idiot came behind me he haven’t Evan announced landing AT ALL and he didn’t know that I was higher than him so I have right off way of landing then guess what he realised at the last moment but I had to put my power to 100% to get away from him baring in mind this is the advanced server. Anyways he crashed as he tried to land in the water and I was already going like 180 knots so I had a really good aproach and then boom I land and my landing gear glitches out and I crash? Like if you can’t tell I am very VERY annoyed, this was about a 30 minute flight like I was watching my landing in the view where you see your plane then I notice my landing gear snaps up or something then it thinks I didn’t have it down so then I crash. Just a add on the guy who was not paying any attention to me while I was already on final and he was 2 inches behind me he was fangirling @david who is a mod. Which makes me more angry Ps. Sorry for the long novel

Shouldn’t land so fast

Lowest altitude = right of way.
Not highest.

1 Like

Yes but I was already on final like I was in front of him for ages then he decides to try to cut in front of me

“When two or more aircraft are approaching an airport for the purpose of landing, the aircraft at the lower altitude has the right-of-way, but it shall not take advantage of this rule to cut in front of another which is on final approach to land or to overtake that aircraft” (Got this from @Tyler_Shelton )

1 Like

30 minutes? On FSX, I crashed after a six hour flight.

4 Likes

It depends on aircaft and wieght on landing speeds

Might wanna check your eyes if some views don’t let you see the plane.

Be nice i am not a expert on what camera angels are called I think I was on the free roaming one

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

These kinds of topics are not constructive in anyway.