Wierd glitch i think

It’s been a long time since i’ve made a topic on here!!

Hello.
Just downloaded IF after some time, and my homepage is like all squashed together.

Using Iphone SE2020. Like 1 month old.

3 Likes

This is a known issue and will be addressed with the 20.1 release. Reinstalling will not fix the issue.

1 Like

Hey Chris. Roger. Thanks a lot!

wait i can’t even fly now and select an aircraft :(

Can you send a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Have you rebooted?

1 Like

Ok. Standby1

1 Like

Something Similar to this happened to my iPhone XS while im flying, the systems, NAV and Autopilot tab goes on the buttons and when ever I click on anything the screen flashes black.

I just flipped my phone to the opposite side and it works fine now.

Try flipping you phone (the charger port on your right hand and the selfie camera side on your left hand).

1 Like

That is the current behaviour of IF running on the iPhone SE. As Chris previously mentioned, it’s an issue with the UI and IF’s (lack of) support of the new iPhone SE. Unfortunately there isn’t much you can do except wait for 20.1 to fix the issue. It’s not ideal, but hopefully the release of 20.1 isn’t far away so you won’t need to experience this issue for much longer. I’d avoid flying on the iPhone SE for now (especially on Live servers) as that may cause further issues with communication etc. Take care!

1 Like

thats annoying as i wanna fly the spitfire around man! Guess i will have to wait an undefined amount of time for this update :(

i will fly the 172 now then. I was actually flying irl in it yesterday :)

1 Like