Width of an IFC post

I was just wondering which width an IFC post can have (in px). I noticed that the width often depends on the widest image in the post, but I wanted to especially know the default width of the text box, meaning how wide the text would go if there weren’t any pictures. I want to know so I can create optimized banners for posts

2 Likes

inspect page in browser should help.

test

1 Like

Ok I honestly have no idea how to interpret the code, as I can find the width, but it changed when I posted the picture above and I have no clue where the max width is set

An image should automatically scale itself depending on the screen it’s displayed on. I would assume the same is true for text, as in the larger the display, the more text shown

1 Like

So I would just have to make sure the banners would be the widest picture and the rest would solve itself?

1 Like

Technically, you shouldn’t need to worry about anything, as @Dan_77 said, everything is scaled for you depending on the screen size. That being said, you can override this (to some degree), and format your post however you like, with a bit of Markdown and/or HTML.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.