Why updates take so long

The update takes long because:

1. it’s a mobile sim, so it probably harder to make reworks happen.
  2. Do you realize how much details there are in the flight sim. I bet there are some only few people realize they are there.
  3. It’s a lot of testing. Who knows maybe were planning to include clouds in 20.2 but they didn’t work out. So they only really include the finest of work.
2 Likes

I think one of the biggest hurdles is the ramifications of adding and updating things correlates to cause and effect of if we add this what might change or be altered negatively.

Add more, takes up more memory and demands more resources.

Update some code to improve one thing and then 3 other things are negatively impacted thereafter.

It’s just the ebb and flow of a smaller company working long hours sometimes 7-days a week to deliver and maintain a product that they are strongly passionate about. This goes for devs, support staff and the social media staff.

1 Like

sorry i was gone, I read through all the posts and completely agree. thanks @Ecoops123 for clearing that up for with regards to updates taking a long time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.