Why This is happening

When i disconnected the Autopilot landing in Orlando
RWY36L the plane Climbed Up Really fast Provoking a stall and I crashed Why this is happening I Haven’t callabarate The controls And that happened

Well, this would likely be your issue. When in doubt, calibrate your controls prior to disengaging the autopilot.

10 Likes

What didn’t understand explain that again

You need to tap “calibrate” prior to disabling the autopilot, or else your aircraft may register inputs up, down, left, or right based on whatever axis the device was on previously.

4 Likes

How do i join a flight

1 Like

Choose an airport, aircraft and livery then select “fly”

2 Likes

I am on a pc, do I do this from infiniteflight.com

1 Like

Hello, Infinite Flight cannot be played on PC. If you download the app on a tablet or mobile device, you can choose an airport, aircraft, and livery and press fly. Just keep in mind if you want to fly globally or with other players, you do need a Pro subscription to do so.

4 Likes

Yea, that’s going to be your issue. You can calibrate by clicking the 3 horizontal lines, then by clicking “calibrate” this should solve the issue.

2 Likes

Hey, this isn’t the place to ask these kinds of questions. you might consider making your own topic in General. :)

3 Likes

@Jaxon_Carpenter i would suggest reading the Community Guide

2 Likes

Make sure your TRIM is correct (no bar shown), calibrate then disable AP

1 Like

Not just when in doubt. With this version of the game and its random calibrations recalibrate every time you disengage autopilot, especially anything having to do with altitude.

5 Likes